.jpg)
It's really here. It's fall. Look at the trees around you, they are turning color. Where I work there are so many trees. The campus gets so neat looking with all the colors on the trees. It's colder in the mornings. The car is very cold in the morning. Yeah, it's here. It's funny how it arrives almost overnight. When asked what is your favorite season, most people answer Summer. You know, I like summer, but it's not my favorite. It's spring, and fall comes in a close second. These two seasons are so beautiful. It's especially during these times that I really start thinking about how thankful I am and how awesome God really is. To design all this he is an amazing God.
Bryson's birthday is in 2 weeks. I'm pretty excited for him. He's going to be 5. The big number 5. He thinks he's so mature and older. He's asking for a Nintendo DS, his own room, and lots of other things without any fear of reproach. I love this kid so much. I wish I could give him the world. I wish the same for each of my kids. I guess that's part of being a dad. But for now, I hope he can settle for something small, like a small toy race car. All I know, is he'll like whatever I give him. And I really mean that.
No comments:
Post a Comment