.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
So I'll update the blog again. What's new? Not much... I miss my wife. I miss my kids. I'm miserably homesick. I'm trying to make the best of it. Wish I could get some sleep. I got cooped up tonight so I went looking for some essentials...only all I could find closeby were upscale shopping and no department stores. So I strolled into Starbucks. Got my skinny cinnamon dolche...asked for the closest dept store and they suggested Walgreens. So off I went into the night. The wind started blowing...my feet started aching. I started hearing clicking in the tree's... no not crickets...clicking!!! Like a ten speed bicycle following me. Just bizzare. Anyhow I made it there ok. Bought a bunch of snacks and essentials then made my way back. I got here tired...sore...but safe. Here are a few pics I took on my stroll through the upscale side of town. I didn't take any pics close to the Walgreens cause it wasn't much to look at. Anyhow, at least I got what I needed and was able to get out for a while. :) Good night! Well after I tire of watching the Olympics... Hopefully I wake up. TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment