.jpg)
Last night I was able to go to dinner with a friend from high school. We talked about our kids and spouses and how great they are. We caught up on old friends. It was very nice to talk to you Lorraine...well you call yourself Raine...but that's not how I know you. So there. In any case, she is not the same person she used to be. Life changes people... Our experiences make us who we are. She's been through quite a bit in her life and has finally found a home with Chris in Albuquerque. Chris is the best thing that has ever happened to her. He seems like a great guy, a family man, loves football, his kids and his wife. Her oldest son Will is a spitting image of his dad. He seems to have a lot of charisma and reminds me of my youngest son, Bryson. Katie seems like a sweet young lady. She reminded me of my daughter Maddy. I'm not going to say it again, because I'll repeat myself...and I might start crying like a baby. It was a pleasant surprise meeting them all. Oh and before I forget, she is opening an art gallery in Albuquerque! That is so exciting! I think it's so cool. She is quite a photographer and more than that an artist. She works in a sign shop as the "creative director." Chris works for Channel 13. Yeah for a tv station. How cool. He aspires to work for a movie studio... It appears that many series and movies are filmed here. I wish them the best with their aspirations. Always remember that no matter what happens, those two kids are the most important thing in your lives guys. Take care of them. You'll only have them for a short while. Lorraine also informed me that her brother Pete who was married last september is pregnant. No Josh, not Pete, his wife! :D
1 comment:
hello raine, it's tick tick, lol, josh.
Post a Comment