
It must be January. It's been a time of "reorganizing" everything in my life. From my home projects, to work, to baseball. I've been reflecting a lot these last few weeks and setting goals for the year in each of these areas. I feel that it's very important to have a goal otherwise, there's no purpose in everything that you do. In all seriousness, we should all set goals no matter how busy we are.
Melissa Rodriguez was in the hospital last week so we headed up to Spokane to see her. We spent the weekend up there with my brothers (Josh and Eric) after we saw her. Martha and I got to see Maria and Maggie as well whom we hadn't seen in ages. We had quite a time laughing about life and prior experiences. We also prayed for Melissa's health and saw her baby.
To spend the night we used Priceline.com. Wow!!! I definitely highly recommend it. My brother Josh had used it previously when he went to southern california on vacation, so I decided to give it a shot. For $50 (plus tax) I was able to stay at a really nice hotel. The Red Lion Inn at the Park. It was so nice! Hotels these days are so expensive, you're lucky if you can get a decent one under $100.
The streets in Spokane still had lots of snow. I'm talking 3 feet of snow in the median! RIDICULOUS. I couldn't believe how much ice and snow they still had on their streets. But I guess that's not bad compared to Seattle where they had 3 inches and were shut down for over a week because they didn't put salt down or scrape the roads. Hanging out with Eric was nice. We don't do that much, so...every chance we get is good.
Other things happening lately is that I've been taking the boys to the baseball hitting clinic. They've had a lot of fun doing that. I hope it really helps them this season. I'm going to be managing, so I'm really excited for this year. I've also been asked to help with the Pasco Little League website. But we'll see if that materializes. I've done a few updates...but I'd really like to revamp the website.
No comments:
Post a Comment