.jpg)
I hope you all had a happy Easter. I know I did. I was able to go to two different churches in Othello and essentially 2 different Easter services. It was very nice. During the morning Easter service my niece, Martha Imari was baptised by my cousin, Rev. Samuel Garza. Yes, you read that correctly. No, I didn't make a mistake. There were others he baptised of course, and I have his first baptism on video. I thought it was an important event for those involved so I pulled out the heavy camcorder for the event. Then we (my inlaws family) went to Moses Lake because the eating establishments in Othello were all full. We went to the Golden Corral. That was full too, but as an all you can eat...well they served us pretty quick. Then we promptly headed back to my sister in law's house to give the kids their Easter baskets. Next, we went to the evening service at my dad's church. That was a great service as well! My brother was streaming it live over the internet. Talk about nice. Way to go bro. I thought it was the coolest thing. I'm still in awe. The drama was very nice and the young lady that sang that song...blessed everyone that attended. Lidizet. You can listen to her at the streaming site. Then we went to my dad's house for dinner and finally the trip home. I posted a picture of the easter baskets for you to see. You know, I've never gotten one of those. The expressions on the kid's faces was awesome. They were so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment