
Ok...ok already, quit posting pics of your kids!!! Yeah right! I LOVE THESE THINGS. I hope you're all enjoying these updates...I can't believe it's not butter, and I can't believe I have this many kids in school! Crazy!!! Anyhow, today was his first day of pre-school. He was as excited as ever. He was so mad yesterday when we dropped off Maddy, but today was his day. Poor Ms. Kristen. :D LOL. Seriously, have I told you about the time we were at the boys' football practice? He was sitting between me and a guy full of tattoo's. The guy had tattoo's on his arms, his legs, and his head. Bryson took one look and it was over. He started (out loud mind you...), "Dad, look at him! Why does he have those things all over his body? Doesn't he know how ugly those look? Huh, dad? Why does he have those? Dad!?" It's at this point in time where I try to get him to stop talking about it, so I give him a curve ball. I whisper to him, he was born with them Bryson. To which he responds (out loud), "HE WAS BORN WITH THEM? MAN THAT'S UGLY. I WOULD HATE TO BE BORN LIKE THAT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! WOAH! LOOK DAD! HE HAS THEM ALL OVER! DAD THAT'S CRAZY!" So, I did what any parent would after turning all the colors of the rainbow, I grabbed his hand and went for a short walk. Whew...the guy was just smiling when I walked away. Thank goodness he was good natured about it. Yeap, that's Bryson. I sure hope he doesn't give Ms. Kristen too much trouble.
1 comment:
I actually spit on my monitor Ben, Thanks for the laugh Ben!! I'll never forget when Jacob was 4 and was going to speech therapy, and his teacher says "look at my tongue, and roll it this way to make this sound...." Jacob looks at her tongue, and he says "boy, doesn't your mom tell you to brush your teeth!!!" CRAZY. All these years, and I still remember my embarassment. You will remember Bryson reactions to the tatoos FOREVER. Love it.
Amy
Post a Comment