Tuesday, October 02, 2007

B-E-A UTIFUL!!!


I love you two more than you'll ever imagine. You are the world to me. If I said anything else...well it would just be wrong. I hope that I am everything that you need me to be and then some. I took this picture a while back and saved it for a special occasion. No honey, it's not a dozen roses, or even a single rose. But it is my way of showing you that I'm thinking about you and I love you. I know you're sick right now, but I hope you feel better real soon.

I have been pretty busy this past week with helping at home and crazy busy at work. It's that time of the year. It's the opposite of spring cleaning... no, not fall mess making... but it's a busy time at work and home with lots of projects going on. So pardon me if the site hasn't been providing you with the injection of life that you are now addicted to and come seeking daily. Yeah right. LOL! It had you going though didn't it? Until next time...Ciao.

No comments: