Friday, September 21, 2007

The world today...


I'm not going to lie to you...the first time I saw this...I totally laughed. I really don't remember much else other than this image so the ad really doesn't matter. The fact that a guy is wearing red pig tails...well now that's something you don't quickly forget. This image was taken at Wendy's the other day. It's on their drive thru with a title of "I deserve a hot juicy burger". I think he deserves the right not to ever wear that hair again! How embarrasing. Can you imagine having to explain that photo to your mom and dad? How about your friends...who now see your face on every Wendy's they go to? WOW. If that wasn't enough, they made a commercial called Kicking Tree's. And if you don't fall out of your chair laughing at this guy...you are not normal! Click here to watch it. This is your world, today. You gotta love it. People will do anything to get your attention. What ever happened to being smart, witty, yet good and wholesome? There's just something wrong with this picture. It makes me shudder that my boys and my daughter will look at this. Yes it's funny, but it's also disturbing. Isn't it? I can see Bryson now..."dad, I deserve a hot juicy burger!!!" ;)

No comments: