It was rivalry week last week. Othello versus Connell. And yes, I was rooting for my brother Eric to play excellent and for Connell to "do well". Sorry bro. I love ya and I want your team to do awesome. But it's my alma mater. So yes, I was a bit torn and the outcome really didn't concern me as much as watching you play. I want to see you succeed bro in everything you do. It was awesome watching Eric's 5'6" frame push back a 6'4" animal from Connell repeatedly and with consistency. Eric has some good skills. I think if he ever got mad, he could really push the defensive lineman back quite a ways. Connell won 20-3 but it was no fault of Eric's that's for sure. He played his game and did it well. Othello had dropped passes, fumbles, and couldn't stop Connell's offense all night. This was the first football game that my boys attend, and boy were they excited. They had lots of fun and played on the hill during the game, munched on candy and played with other kids. I was very glad we went as was Martha.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Rivalry week
It was rivalry week last week. Othello versus Connell. And yes, I was rooting for my brother Eric to play excellent and for Connell to "do well". Sorry bro. I love ya and I want your team to do awesome. But it's my alma mater. So yes, I was a bit torn and the outcome really didn't concern me as much as watching you play. I want to see you succeed bro in everything you do. It was awesome watching Eric's 5'6" frame push back a 6'4" animal from Connell repeatedly and with consistency. Eric has some good skills. I think if he ever got mad, he could really push the defensive lineman back quite a ways. Connell won 20-3 but it was no fault of Eric's that's for sure. He played his game and did it well. Othello had dropped passes, fumbles, and couldn't stop Connell's offense all night. This was the first football game that my boys attend, and boy were they excited. They had lots of fun and played on the hill during the game, munched on candy and played with other kids. I was very glad we went as was Martha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment