.jpg)
In case you were wondering, that's Bryson. Yesterday while at the doctor's office for Martha, I asked him to smile for a picture...and that's what he did. I can always count on him for a giggle. Hopefully I can take the heritage that's been left to me and pass it down to my boys. Everything my parents and grandparents have taught me over the years. I need to keep reminding my kids that we are small fish in a big world and we need to respect others. Martha's not feeling too good. Bryson, Madeline and I prayed for her at the doctor's office and again at home last night. She stayed in bed most of the day with weakness and a pain below her stomach. She said she felt well, so I came to work. My prayers are with her today, and I pray yours are too. Honey, I'm nothing without you. Please get well soon. Nadine, my niece, has volunteered to hang out at the house with the kids and with Martha. Nadine, I will find a way to thank you young lady. You, as they say in today's slang, are the BOMB! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment